- SC Gaming Ltd Limited (we, us, our) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- This notice (together with our terms and conditions ) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in accordance with applicable legislation. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. Prior to collecting any of your personal data, we will ask you to confirm that you have read and that you agree to, this notice and that you consent to us using your personal data in the manner set out in this notice. You will not be able to access parts of www.luckyspins.co.uk (the Site) unless you accept and consent to the practices described in this notice.
- SC Gaming Limited of 170 High Street, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth. Norfolk, NR31 6RG, is the data controller.
- What information are we going to collect from you?
- Information you give us by using the Site or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to our service, and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include information such as your name, address, e-mail address, and date of birth. Bank details which you provide on the Site will be collected, stored and processed by bank, which will process such data in accordance with its privacy notices.
- Location Information, including information we will automatically collect when you visit the Site:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and/or operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- How will we use the information we collect from you?
We will only process information collected from you in a fair and lawful manner and we will use the information in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, namely to allow you to use your account to play the games on our site, and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We may contact you by post, email, SMS or telephone. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant boxes situated on the Site;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We will store your personal data for six years, unless we agree with you otherwise.
Who will we share your personal information with?
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- GBG Plc, for the purposes of age and identity verifications;
- Acquired Limited and Secure Trading Limited for the purposes of collection and distribution of customer funds;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others such as(unless you specify otherwise);
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site;
- our customer relationship management providers for the purpose of storing and categorising date;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or to protect the rights, property, or safety our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where will we store your personal data?
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA) providing they have adequate safeguards in place to protect your data. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this statement.
What are your rights?
Under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you have the following rights:
- the right to be informed (as set out in this privacy notice);
- the right of access (see paragraph 9 below);
- the right to rectification (i.e. if any data we hold is incorrect) and erasure of your data (i.e. the right to be forgotten);
- the right to restrict processing of your data;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object to the processing of your data; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision making including profiling.
You can exercise the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org contacting our customer service team at the email address set out at paragraph 12 below.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking the relevant boxes on the registration page. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How can you access the information we hold about you?
You have the right to access information held about you for free. You may request further details of the information we hold about you by contacting us at the email address set out at paragraph 11 below. Unless we deem your request to be manifestly unfounded or excessive we will comply with your request within one month of the date of your application. If we do refuse your request we will let you know why and to whom you can complain if you wish to challenge our decision.
How can you get in touch with us?